Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day from the West

This is the valentine that I made for my dad.    

follow your heart

A valentine's greeting from Phoenix! As some of you might know I'm here to help care for my father who had an unplanned & serious surgery last week. And I am happy to say that he is improving & we are now settling him into a rehab center. 



However with all the hustle and bustle of care-taking this valentine's greeting is more of an evening felicitation since I'm on mountain time. Meaning this may be seen by many on Friday! 


But whenever this post is seen, the intention is still true and timely ~  
wish you a day of love and kindness and friendship! 

Happy, happy Valentine's Day/night/year!!!!!

~ peace ~



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment ~ it is always a gift to get feedback!! so thx and peace ~