Sunday, February 10, 2019

Announcing the rebooting of my dailydress project ....


Though I started making dressart and my 'dressproject'  since 2005, I started my 'dailydress project ...' on May 31, 2013.  It stemmed from a personal need to have daily positive and inspirating messages because that year was pretty intense for me. And as is my nature I wanted to share the words of wisdom that I found so I started my 'dailydress project ...' blog.

click here to go to blog

I posted daily for over a year, May 31, 2013 - July 11, 2014. Then my posts became less daily so that I could focus on other projects of my life. Then when my oldest, Maya, headed off to college I turned again to my daily posting, this time focusing the posts on topics and themes that I wanted to share with my daughters, my book of motherlove. I posted 97 days of 'motherlove', and once again life demanded my attention and my posts became more sparatic and far between.


Now loved ones of mine are going through a difficult transition,  so I am rebooting my dailydress blog!!  And honestly I couldn't be more happy! My 'dailydress' blog has been one of my favorite things to do.  I am a quote junkie, jotting down inspiring quotes whenever I see one, the more obscure the better. So if you are interested in "a collection of art, quotes, advice, recipes and life hacks to help us all navigate this brave new world ...." click this link to visit the entire blog.


'the dailydress project ...'
Public group · 384 members
Join Group
'the dailydress project ...' @ https://dailydressproject.blogspot.com a collection of art, quotes, advice, recipes and life hacks to help us all navig...
  click here to join the dailydress project group on FB 

thank you and peace, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment ~ it is always a gift to get feedback!! so thx and peace ~