Monday, March 30, 2009

Send me your flower power!!!

With warmer weather hopefully around the corner, the next dress I want to put in the window of One80 is Flower Power. This dress will usher in Spring with color, spirit and the passion of peace. Another stellar element of this dress is that it is an ongoing collaborative project – all the strings of beads have been made by other people and I am still collecting. I am hoping for a big, beautiful, full skirt of beads & color.

So with the upcoming appearance of Flower Power I hope to get some more strings of beads. Anyone who wants to add their personal touch can send me a string of beads. It is easy – there is no wrong way to do this – any beads, any length, whatever you want. Just put the strand into an envelope and send it to me~

Dress Project .
25 Washington Ave.
Natick, MA 01760.
Threading beads can be a wonderfully creative and meditative activity. I look forward to seeing your creation.
Thank you & peace !

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment ~ it is always a gift to get feedback!! so thx and peace ~