Friday, May 27, 2011

illustration friday ~ asleep

Once again I feel that it has been too long since I have lasted blogged, which is true. One reason is since I have been away soooooo long there is soooooooo much I want to say so I get stymied. But then I saw today's Illustration Friday's prompt: asleep, and knew I couldn't pass this up...


In fact this is a wonderful prompt for me... so much that I couldn't pick because all three if these are some of my favorite illustrations - from way back, so i'm posting all three.





And I do hope to be posting a bit more regularly because there is just so much to share, to ponder & to post. (also my teaching position is ending so i will have a bit more time on my hands, well at least until my girlies get out of school :)

peace & happy memorial weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. They're all delightful! But the fish in the clouds is my favorite. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much cuteness going on here, love the plaid cat and the fish and the fish on the lampshade!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment ~ it is always a gift to get feedback!! so thx and peace ~