Friday, May 11, 2012

Illustration Friday: Kernel

When I saw the prompt for this week's Illustration Friday I thought of this surface design I made in another life!!


Each week the topic is suggested by a fellow illustrator, and included in the topic email there is frequently  a quote.  The illustration doesn't need to relate to the quote & mine obviously doesn't, however I wanted to share this lovely quote. 

 “Nature has neither kernel nor shell; she is everything at once” ~ Goethe

This week's topic is "kernel", suggested by Sylvia Liu (http://www.sylvialiuland.com/). Thank you Sylvia and let's go out and enjoy Nature this lovely Spring weekend!!
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment ~ it is always a gift to get feedback!! so thx and peace ~