Friday, January 9, 2015

400 followers ?!?!?!

as anyone who has read my blogs know I have a love/hate relationship with all things social media!!!  
I understand it's perks but I am very suspicious of the black hole of time is can be and how social media fans the flames of comparison and create even more internal strive.

'studio light . . . ' vlf©2015

and I am totally addicted to Pinterest (I swear it is my crack cocaine)!!! 

just a fraction of my boards . . .  click here to see them all

I have always LOVED blogging, this blog was my first foray into the 'social' cyber-world!!  


And now I see that my Art & Inspiration page on FaceBook has almost 400 followers!!! 
'guppy . . . ' #fromthelandofdragons ©2014
That is cool!!! 
So thank you all for the 'likes'!! That is one of the perks of social media, these venues bring like minded people together.  The people who like my FB page are interested in the going-ons of my studio and my work. That is a wonderful, wonderful gift to an artist!!! 



thank you and peace . . . .
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment ~ it is always a gift to get feedback!! so thx and peace ~