Saturday, November 25, 2017

Ho, ho, ho ... let the fun begin!!!

For you who might have missed the memo... today is Shop Small Saturday!!! which is to encourage folks to support and buy from small and local businesses!!  I am a big fan of the 'small' shops and I am so happy to say that my wares are carried in a number of wonderful, local 'small shop's and I have just restocked them with old favorites and some new products ....

Renew Arts & Industry



some of the new products that I delivered
to Uni-T ...


new product: 4x4 framed dailydress inspiration photos
perfect for teacher gifts, hostess' gift or a little add-on.
can hang on the wall or sit on a desk or tabletop.
$12.00/ ea. or 3 for $30.








Roots and Wings


Also this week, on Wednesday 11/29 from 4-7PM come visit me at Roots and Wings' tea room,
as I am one of the featured artists at Roots and Wing's Holiday event!!

I will have my dresscards, my new framed 4x4 dailydress inspirational photos, mugs, pouches, and possibly one of my organically crocheted wellness wraps?!?!?

There will be hot apple cider, great conversation, and fabulous shopping.
"Featuring 11/29 from 4:00-7:00 pm, come meet artists Virginia Fitzgerald with her dress art, whimsical art, and her new pattern creations. Shop among her functional art, wearable art, and must need accessories. Also enjoy Anastasia Papanikolaou with her essential oils and tinctures, ornaments, scented pillows and much more more. Guest Vickie Karian will be joining us too with hand knit gorgeous scarves.
Also for sale each evening will be the work from other artists who have work displayed in our cases and along our walls at Roots & Wings. And come back each Wednesday for our other featured artists including Kathy James, Sarah Allessandro,Judit Csikos-Lamb, Cheryl Dunlap, Cathy Weaver Taylor, Andi Lindsey, Anastasia Papanikolaou and more. Check back here and on Facebook for an updated schedule of events and artists."  


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment ~ it is always a gift to get feedback!! so thx and peace ~