Saturday, April 18, 2009

From the world of dreams....


I am in the process of reading The Witch of Portobello by Paulo Coelho and I am so captivated by this book. There is much talk about discovering your true self, and last night the characters were discussing how certain people come into your life and throw you off balance, turn your life up-side-down ~ forcing you to face uncomfortable feelings & helping you grow. Most likely I am so taken by this book because this is happening to me, through the journey on which my art is leading me. I am experiencing a shift my paradigm which is exciting and scary. What was very interesting was last night I dreamt about being completely off balance and in fact woke up feeling all out of sorts – one of those really realistic dreams. And besides falling all over the place I also made a dress out of banana peels in my dreams (this happens quite often that I work out a dress in my dream). In my dream I carefully constructed this banana peel dress with these very tactile, succulent peels. However, when I woke I figured that would take too many peels and so that dress would stay in my dreams. Yet at breakfast, without me even asking, my family decided to consume many bananas leaving me with the materials that I needed. So here is ‘Don’t Slip’ pulling the wondrous and mysterious dream world into today. Happy Saturday & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment ~ it is always a gift to get feedback!! so thx and peace ~