Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Give me your Slips! ( a request) & a poetry reading


"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your worn and tattled SLIPS!! yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming drawers.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me.
I lift my lamp beside the golden door."

I am putting out a call for all your old slips - the more worn, tattered, stained and ripped the better. I am embarking on new artistic adventure and I am in need of raw materials – old slips!!!
Please send them to me ~
Virginia Fitzgerald
25 Washington Ave.
Natick, MA 01760
If you need postage email me and we can arrange something.
Also, in honor of National Poetry month...
come join me at a
Poetry Reading
tomorrow night, April 16th, 7:30pm at Gallery 55, Natick
Haiku with
Raffael de Gruttola
Gallery 55 . 55 Main st. Natick
508-740-0260
Thank you & peace!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment ~ it is always a gift to get feedback!! so thx and peace ~