Friday, August 24, 2012

No moss on this stone ~

Now that 8 Visions is up and running I had a moment to look at my calendar and gadzooks ~ 
there is still a lot to be done!! 
what fun!!! 

So to be a little more proactive on announcing up-coming events . . . .


Up-coming show with David Lang at Regis College's Carney Gallery ~ 
Upon Further Consideration
Sept. 1- Oct. 27th
opening reception: Sept. 8th, 4-7pm**
(**this is also the date of the artist's talk at 8 Visions - :)

my contribution to NAOS 2012 Community Art Project/Art on the Common
Natick Artists Open Studios
October 20 & 21, 2012
noon - 5 pm
I will be 'holding court' in my studio at 25 Washington Ave.


an example of my organic crocheting
Jamaica Plains Open Studios
Sept. 22-23, 2012
11 - 6 pm
I am honored to be performing 'insatiable' at JP Knit & Stitch during this open studios.  I will also be leading a workshop on 'organic crocheting' later in the fall at this luscious knit shop - more info to come on the workshop.
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment ~ it is always a gift to get feedback!! so thx and peace ~