Friday, April 15, 2016

David Lee Black, Katie Moorhead, the Attleboro Arts Museum and 'flirt...' all walk into a bar ...

'flirt...' exhibited at the Mother Brook Art Center, Dedham, MA

Melanie Moore and 'this is me, a work in progress...'
Start your weekend off with a burst of inspiration and creativity!!  and exhale all that nasty mojo from doing your taxes!!!

Kaya Alexandria Wadsworth Worthington modeling her beautiful work

Kaya Alexandria Wadsworth Worthington, owner of CapeCod Gypsea, with 'lilith in blue ...'
Join me and a wonderful group of talented and fun photographers for the tenth of David Lee Black's Creating Your Vision Photography Workshops.

Katie Moorhead with 'torqued and tethered ...' from the last workshop.
Tomorrow we are meeting at the lovely Attleboro Arts Museum and we will be photographing the amazing Katie Moorhead Owner of EBB & FLOW and Artist at Island Moving Company!!! and my sculpture 'flirt ...' 
'flirt ...' detail

I have been honored to participate in many of these workshop as a photographer and as a contributor, since David has used many of my sculptures as props/models. Here are some of my photographs from just a few of David's workshops!!! 


'flirt ...' detail





The photographs that result from these workshops blow my mind!!! It is always a thrill and a treat to attend and for tomorrow David has put together an awesome line-up!!!  hope you can join us!! XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment ~ it is always a gift to get feedback!! so thx and peace ~