Monday, September 5, 2016

Today 10% off and free shipping at Society6

'for the love of reading ...' tote bag 
This weekend I have added a few more images to my Society6 shop, one of them being the long awaited books illustration, which I have called, 'for the love of reading ...'
click here to go to my Society6 shop
Also this weekend they are having a 10% off everything sale so I thought I'd share some of the links!!
For those who haven't heard of Society6 it is a site where artists can upload their artwork and then the customers can order the artwork on a variety of products, such as mugs, towels, iPhone cases, etc.... then the artist gets a percentage of all sales with their artwork.(I have posted their official description of the site below.)

One of the aspects I love about this site is that the products are only produced when ordered!! (to me it feels like there is less waste?!?)



Also since 'opening' my shop I have ordered a number of the products to check the quality of the product as well as the caliber of the reproduction of the art, and I must say that I have been very happy with both! One of my personal favorites is their beach towels!!! I ordered the 'pink flower power' design and I was blown away by the size and boldness of the colors!! and it is a great weight and it is so soft!!! I have been using it more as a throw blanket than a towel :)
So check out Society6 and take advantage of today's sale. I would LOVE to hear what you think of the site, if you are as happy with the quality as I am and/or if you had a bad experience!!  I am still learning and would love all feedback!! 
Also besides the 10% off and free shipping sale, supposely if you use this link you will get $10. off your order as well.
some of the designs available on tote bags 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment ~ it is always a gift to get feedback!! so thx and peace ~