Friday, June 16, 2017

what I'm doing this summer ...

Note the awesome starbucks frappuccino including straw!!!
And the bright & colorful collage that matches her bracelets!!!
Note the top collage skyline with pavement made out of text!! 

The lower left shows the collaged book cover of the journal 

that they use during the week!!! And see how the collaged character 
is wearing the same shirt as the artist!!! 
How I LOVE summer camp!!! I mean what is not to love??? 
long warm days, with friends, arts and crafts?!?!? 
So I am SO happy to say that I have been invited to be a guest artist
 at Potato Hill Poetry's Creative Writing Program for the third year in a row!! (happy dance)
(the 2 above photos are from last summer ...)
click here to register
poet/teacher/writer, Andrew Green.
reception card book- in progress
made of art gallery announcements 











For the past sessions I have lead these wonderfully creative campers in collage, drawing and Zentangle and this year I am planning to make some books, one of my newer obsessions.

spread from reception card book - in progress
So if you are in the area Metrowest/Natick area and you have a little writer on your hands, definitely check out this program.  It is an inspiring way to spend some of those lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer.
a camper's collage from 2 summers ago

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment ~ it is always a gift to get feedback!! so thx and peace ~