Monday, October 18, 2021

Last week to experience 'lilith's room ...' in MA ...

 

this is the last week to visit
'lilith's room ...' 

& the last time to meet and greet some of these characters residing on the gallery walls.
So I am planning to be at the gallery Wednesday and Saturday, 12-3pm. 
'lilith room ...' closes this Saturday, October 23.  



Even though 'lilith's room ...' will be moving to Manhattanville College, 
this is the last opportunity to meet these wily beings that grace the walls of the 
Anderson Art Center and Gallery  as once my exhibit closes the gallery walls will be repainted.

I will miss these walls and these creatures , but I like this ephemeral element of my work - here now and then gone.


http://bsuarts.com/Fitzgerald.htm

I plan to be at the gallery 2 times this week to answer any questions and tell you about the exhibit if you are interested ...

  • Wednesday, Oct 20th, from 12-3pm
  • Saturday, Oct 23rd, from 12-3pm.
  • Saturday is the last day that you can experience 'lilith's room ...' as the gallery isn't open on Sundays
  • Saturday the gallery will be open from 10am -3pm as it is Bridgewater's Homecoming weekend
  • *BSU has an indoor mask policy in place. Please wear a mask at all times while indoors.*
  • Feel free to email me if you have any questions 
  • 'lilith ...' & I hope to see you this week.
Wallace L. Anderson Gallery
40 School Street
Bridgewater, MA 02325

Art Center and Gallery
Open to the Public 
Monday thru Friday, 9am-4pm. 
Closed Holidays 
Handicap Accessible 
tel.508.531.2510

thank you & peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment ~ it is always a gift to get feedback!! so thx and peace ~