Tuesday, December 9, 2008

drum roll please....introducing the Small Art Showcase


I have the honor of being included in the Small Art Showcase ~ a web site which is a collection of fine artists who are making their work accessible and affordable to art lovers and collectors. Each artist is showing a selection of their work which is priced between $25. - $500. I am offering my 2009 Dress Project calendar which I just finished designing :-). The 2009 calendar will feature the Eggshell dress, Flower Power& the glass slipper to name a few. Along with the calendar, you can find my book about the beginning of the Dress Project as well as some woodcut prints and photographs.
But besides my wares you can see a collection of many wonderful artists’ work. Artists like Jeanne Williamson, Catherine Carter, Catherine Evans, Deborah Putnoi & Adria Arch - to name a few. So look around and enjoy!!! Peace

flower power ( from the calendar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment ~ it is always a gift to get feedback!! so thx and peace ~