Saturday, February 9, 2013

Creatures are out and about again


This Tuesday is the opening of Fashion and Fiberarts at the Dana Hall School gallery, Wellesley, MA.  


I am honored to announce that I am part of this group show, in the prestigious company of Sara Campbell, Tia Pinney and Merill Comeau.


  
For this exhibit they are showing some work from both 'the dress project' ~ 'lilith' and 'emily' and my creatures. 'insatiable' is also making an appearance and I plan to spend some time with the Dana students feeding the beast.

Information about the opening and the show is below.


 


Always excited to exhibit my creatures as I leave it to the curator to decide how and where they will be hung/exhibited/placed.  Can't wait to see the show!!! Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment ~ it is always a gift to get feedback!! so thx and peace ~