Saturday, August 10, 2013

Mural on the move . . .

on main st!!!
Many moons I was commissioned to do a mural for 5 Crows
a charming gallery and gift shop in downtown Natick. 

Started in 2002 by five very talent women, this shop is full of gorgeous treasures created by over 150 artists and artisans from the area (yours truly has had work there:). So I was ecstatic when they asked me to do a mural for the outside of their building. 


I loved the way this piece turned out - the colors and feeling!! And I loved working BIG!!
And fortunately we decided to paint it on a panel and not directly on the wall, because 
5 Crows is expanding and moving!! 

I was so happy to see that my mural is making the move, yesterday I saw it on Main st!! :)
5 Crows will be re-opening on september 7th, at their new location: 41 Main St (rt 27)




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment ~ it is always a gift to get feedback!! so thx and peace ~