Saturday, August 31, 2013

'insatiable' ~ out and about, again

Yesterday I delivered and installed 'insatiable' 
at the Natick Public Library, 


This exhibit features original pieces by over 40 
it includes photography, painting, printmaking, sculpture,
 mosaics, ceramic, glass, mixed media and more.


The curator and I perched 'insatiable' in the atrium stairwell 
where she is stretching out her tendrils.  
I am excited about how she is displayed; 
hanging but not hanging, 
up-close for library visitors but not too accessible
to little hands :).  


I am super excited to have her out in the world again!!! 
I hope to do a workshop sometime during the show 
but I am not sure, as my fall is pretty full. 
More about that is another post. :)

Save the Date: 
Natick Artists Open Studios 
October 19 & 20, 2013
 noon - 5 pm 
AND
the opening reception of 
'breaking open'
October 19, 2013
5-7pm
@ Fountain Street Fine Art
Framingham
Bringing Art & Craft into Our Local Community by Creating Spaces where Everyone is Inspired to Thrive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment ~ it is always a gift to get feedback!! so thx and peace ~