Tuesday, October 22, 2013

next up . . .the 'breaking open' artists' talk

I appreciate this is short notice 
AND I appreciate that this is not a great time for many (?!?!?) 
I was especially wondering how we came up with this time and date as I was preparing my girls' dinner at 6AM this morning so they can eat while I am chatting about my work ?!?!?!?
alas, now a days there really isn't a good time to plan much of anything :) 

But if you can make it this evening,
are going to be chatting about our work in 'breaking open', 
this evening, Oct. 22nd, from 5-7pm, at Fountain Street Fine Art. peace ~

And here are a few pictures from the opening taken by gallery visitors.  I especially like the one with the close up of one of my ceramic dresses with gallery visitors and other dress sculptures in the background!!! That was taken by artist/musician and awesome guitar teacher, Steve Broadley!


my co-hort in art, Anne Gilson!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment ~ it is always a gift to get feedback!! so thx and peace ~