Friday, April 9, 2010

illustration friday ~ linked

I have discovered this wonderful web site ~ Illustration Friday. It is 'a weekly creative outlet/participatory art exhibit for illustrators and artists of all skill levels. It was designed to challenge participants creatively.' So I, of course, couldn't pass it up. So I am not sure how many time I will be able to post but when i read the topic for this week I thought of this instration that i did awhile back and thought i'd post it. So voila! This painting is a watercolor.

3 comments:

  1. welcome to IF ..... :D and great water color art, its beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful use of color! Very fun illo! Great job! :D Welcome to IF! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the welcome everyone! Excited to partcipate!Peace

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment ~ it is always a gift to get feedback!! so thx and peace ~