Monday, September 5, 2011

dresses 'hit' metrowest .... such fun!!


More dresses 'bomb's, this time in some Massachusetts towns ~ 
Wellesley, Needham & Natick....




This dress was left in a sugar bowl at the Treats Cupcakes Bar in Needham 
before dinner 
& was gone after dinner!!! 
what fun!!!!



& I had a different cohort this time :), thanks Harriet!!!



Not sure if I will be able to keep this up during regular work week hours ....  but it has been fun for the 3 day weekend!!!  I love the idea of spreading good intentions and maybe inspiring someone.  Though I have NO idea where these dresses are ending up ~ that is kind of fun too!!!
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment ~ it is always a gift to get feedback!! so thx and peace ~