Thursday, September 22, 2011

'insatiable' on the road again

Recently I got an exciting email, which read  ~
Working on 'insatiable' at Attleboro Arts Museum
"Congratulations! I am pleased to inform you that your piece Insatiable has been accepted into the Mystic Arts Center Form and Fantasy fiber exhibit and was awarded 3rd Prize! . .  Out of the approximately 70 entries we  received from around the country, the juror selected 26, or 37%."

So 'insatiable' is on the road AGAIN!!!   In fact I am heading down to Mystic, CT tomorrow to deliver her and then plan to swing through Manhattan to see de Kooning: A Retrospective at the MOMA!!

dress tag in Wellesley
I am so psyched because beside seeing some great Art, I plan to do a little dress tagging in the big apple.  Yes I am calling my little dress activity dress tags or dress tagging ~ thank you all for your suggestions. As u can see I have tagging quite a bit.  And I am not even photographing each tag because I realize that it is always appropriate to pull out the camera in certain spots.

So NYC and Mystic keep an eye out for some little dresses filled with good stuff.  
And here's the 411 on the mystic show:


Form and Fantasy: A Contemporary Twist on Fiber Art, runs from September 30 - November 12, with the Opening Reception - Thursday, October 6th from 6pm-8pm.


 peace!!!

1 comment:

  1. like the choice of "dress tags' appropriate on a few levels, and that you're not putting them on index cards, wanted to email this earlier (when you were surveying folks), but you know....things have been crazy! also thought maybe you could get a rubber stamp with your website or email address, (that was my other thought 'add-dress') for a quick stamp of info!
    love them...keep going and have fun, see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment ~ it is always a gift to get feedback!! so thx and peace ~