Monday, October 31, 2011

dresscards


As I mentioned in my last post, I introduced my dresscards during my open studios and now I will officially introduce them here. My dresscards are my newest note cards, each with a hand~picked quote and a hand~folded origami dress ~ which is attached with a brad. 


With these note cards I am happy to be incorporating two of my loves ~ my origami dresses and words & quotes.  I am constantly searching for the quotes that move me. 


I hope to highlight the wise words of women (like my heroines ~ Anais Nin, Mary Oliver & so many others)  but i will mix it up (not being a big fan of any kind of discrimination :)

The cards are white and 4x6; blank inside and signed on the back.  
They can be sent or framed or both. 

 At this point you can get them at Artisans Way, 18 Walden Street, Concord, MA ~ 978-369-4400 
and in a new store in Natick, Renew!, 19 South Main St. ~ 


or you can order via me just email me or comment below.  
The cards are $8. ea. ~ you can request a quote but the dress paper will vary.

 So that is the story of my dresscards!!! I have also been trying to post a new quote each weekday on Twitter (@virginiafitzart) and on facebook!! so you can see new cards there!!

 Happy Halloween & Peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment ~ it is always a gift to get feedback!! so thx and peace ~