Tuesday, May 21, 2013

p.s. on the updates


I forgot to mention that my painting from Fountain Street Fine Art's 8x8 show found a home!
got to love those red dots!!!

And for my parents, who are not on Facebook and get some of their Virginia Fitzgerald Art News here, (when I forget to mention it to them on the phone :) Last week I surpassed 300 'followers' on my Virginia Fitzgerald Art Page on Facebook :) So 300 people have chosen to follow your daughter's artistic endeavors! kind of fun, huh?!?!?

Thanks to everyone for their interest, support and encouragement of my art and my journey!
I feel stronger knowing that there are folks out there rooting for me!! 
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment ~ it is always a gift to get feedback!! so thx and peace ~