Sunday, September 1, 2013

rainy dress dress and a invitation for peaceful action ~

'rainy day' dress


always intrigued by the clumps of cut grass
 that are created by the water in the gutters.


and on this quiet, Labor Day Sunday morning,
I decided to play with said clumps, 
as my patient hound looks on!!!

AND
I WISH TO PASS ON THIS ANNOUNCEMENT 
JOIN the GLOBAL COLLECTIVE PRAYER INITIATIVE

This is from Neale Donald Walsch,
author of the sequence of books 
called Conversations with God,
a dialogue in which Walsch 
asks questions and God answers.

I hope you will join me and Marianne Williamson in the Global Collective Prayer Initiative, Monday, September 2, at 16:00 GMT (that is 9 a.m. Pacific Time). We will pray solidly and intentionally for ten minutes that the U.S. will not launch air strikes on Syria, and that the larger Syrian conflict may end, at last, with peace and harmony prevailing. More about this now at...www.TheGlobalConversation.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment ~ it is always a gift to get feedback!! so thx and peace ~