Thursday, September 23, 2010

Portrait Show opening this Saturday ....

This Saturday at LynnArts, Inc is the opening for the Portrait show. My piece, Spirited, is in this show. The show runs from September 16-October 29, Time Warner Gallery , LynnArts, Inc, 25 Exchange Street, Lynn, MA.
Opening Reception:
Saturday, September 25, 2-4pm

I hope to post my pictures from this weekend but until then you can find some pic.s at this link ~ Cutting Edge opening party pictures.


Also a little momento from my weekend in New York ~ a little cup of heaven, made at my favorite NYC cafe in Chelsea ~ Le Grainne Cafe.
not sure why, but dresses kept popping up in my food this trip....

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting my blog and for taking the time to comment ~ it is always a gift to get feedback!! so thx and peace ~